Friday, September 14, 2012

My Current Routine

I've created a new page on the site. I'll probably change the template of the site soon. The new page is My Current Routine that I'll keep updated. I was going to wait longer before I went from a 3-day split to a 2-day split.

I just read an article stating 2-day splits aren't a good idea because you do legs one day, and cram everything else into the other day. I'm sacrificing a lot of sets for my upper body (somewhat) in order to have another leg day a week. I need to develop my legs more. My back is very developed. I feel my triceps and chest could use work as well as my legs (mostly quads).

I'm thinking of adding more upper body lifts to the leg day - maybe biceps and shoulders. I think developed legs make you feel lighter in general. It makes you agile and gives you endurance. I'm proud of where I took my arms and back, and I do have definition in my legs, but I need more mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment